Thursday, May 24, 2007

Why Love and Happiness?

What compels you to write about love and relationships?

I like talking about something that I know everyone can relate to. Everyone has been in a relationship at some point in time, and everyone has been in a situation that someone else has been in. Relationships are different depending on the people involved. They are very unique and nobody really knows what to do when things are going really bad, or really good. I just write to let people know that they are not the only ones out there that are confused on how to deal with a certain situation, or how to handle a certain situation. From my point of view, there is always someone out there that just wants someone to listen to their problems, even though they just need and ear it’s in our nature to give advice on what that person should do to “help” them with their problem.

Do you talk about your love life, or those of your friends?

I speak about relationships in general. If a topic comes up and it’s something that I can relate to then I may put my two cents in. But I just speak on what I heard in a song, saw on tv, or was just a thought of the day. My friends will also put their two cents in as well because that is just the nature of conversation. But it’s not just my love life I talk about, I talk about relationships in general. But it’s very hard to talk about them in general because you always want to put yourself in that position and then expect everyone to do what you would in that situation. But then again who wouldn’t?

2 comments:

David said...

This can been a rough topic for many people, but to some it isnt. Like you said, we have all been their in some point in time. I havnt been able to read much of your writing, but from this its good to let people know that they are not alone, we all go through this. good post, I will have to read more about it.

Cap'n Fatback said...

Tiffany--

Of course, the difficulty with writing about love advice is that people will demand--you would think--some credentials. Watch out; you might be asked to spill more than you intended to.

5/5